Schedule and Tuition
We offer Class Cards for our Open Classes to accommodate busy adults' schedules and for teen and adult students enrolled at other studios wishing to supplement their training.
Ten 60 min. classes: $160 ($130**)
Five 75 min. classes: $90 ($75**)
Ten 75 min. classes: $175 ($140**)
Ten 90 min. classes: $190 ($150**)
Ten 105 min. classes: $210 ($170**)
Ten 120 min. classes: $225 ($185**)
Class Cards are good for six months (180 days) from date of purchase.
**Discounted price for dance professionals, dance teachers and full-time college students
Single Classes: 75 min = $19, 90 min = $21, 120 min = $25
Purchase Class Cards online or at our office before class.
Monthly Membership Option for Adults
$107/month - take unlimited classes at the Basic or Intermediate level. Must commit to a minimum of 3 months.
Please contact us to take advantage of this great deal!
- Family/Multi-Class Discount (does not apply to Class Cards):
- 2 weekly classes per family OR student = Take 10% off total tuition
- 3 or more weekly classes per family OR student = Take 15% off total tuition
- Referral Bonus: Refer a new family to Ballet U and receive $40 ($20 for short-term classes) off your fall tuition. New family must mention your name when enrolling.
- Limited need-based scholarships and work-study/bartering opportunities available