summer Ballet Intensive
Make this summer you ballet summer!
July 9-20, M-F, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm (extended care available if needed)
Ages 9+, 2 levels.
This is a great opportunity for dancers who would like dive deep into ballet, get stronger quicker, improve fast and and explore some additional dance styles. Attend one or both weeks. Performance on last day.
- Daily ballet technique classes taught by Master Teacher Charmaine Ristow
- Progressing Ballet Technique (PBT) classes will help to build strength and muscle memory
- Prepointe or Pointe
- Contemporary Dance and Choreography Workshop with Abigail Henninger from Magnum Opus (older group)
- Performance Workshop with Judy Ferreri (younger group)
- Character Dance
- Jazz and Contemporary Dance
- Mindfulness for Dancers with Dr. Lori Huett
Students will bring their own lunches.
Tuition is $300 per week of $550 for both weeks.
Early-Bird Rate for registrations received by May 1: $270 for one week or $495 for both!
This intensive is appropriate for ballet students who are at least 9 years old and who have been studying ballet for at least 2 years, preferably with two weekly classes during the last year (lower level). The higher level is geared towards teens and adults who dance at a high intermediate to advanced level and will include pointe work. Contact us if you have placement questions.