Summer Intensive - Coppelia
Monday-Friday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Junior level for ages 9-12, July 25-29 , Senior level for ages 12+, July 18-29
Contact us with questions regarding the correct level for your dancer.
This program offers intensive-style ballet training while also being introduced to other styles of dance. Dancers will have a ballet class each day as well as explore other dance styles, that may include contemporary, jazz, character dance, musical theater and more! They will also design and create props or costume pieces for an informal performance on Friday for friends and family.
This program is open to dancers from any area studio.
In-studio performance on Friday, July 29 at 3:30 pm
$550 for both weeks (ages 12+), $320 for one week or $80 for individual days (Mon-Thurs only).
- Daily ballet technique classes
- Progressing Ballet Technique (PBT) classes will help to build strength and muscle memory
- Create Props for Friday performance
- Explore different styles of dance - Character, Musical Theater, Jazz
- Practice mindfulness, relax and stretch in Yoga class