Summer Ballet Intensive
Make this summer your ballet summer with our Sleeping Beauty Ballet Intensive!
June 24-28, M-F, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm (extended care available if needed)
Ages 9+, 2 levels.
This is a great opportunity for dancers who would like dive deep into ballet, get stronger quicker, improve fast and and explore some additional dance styles. Performance on last day.
- Daily ballet technique classes taught by Master Teacher Charmaine Ristow
- Progressing Ballet Technique (PBT) classes will help to build strength and muscle memory
- Prepointe or Pointe
- Repertory/Variations - Sleeping Beauty (Charmaine Ristow/Karen Chu)
- Contemporary Dance and Choreography Workshop with Abigail Henninger from Magnum Opus
- Sleeping Beauty Workshop and prop construction with Judy Ferreri (younger group)
Planned Schedule (age group divisions are approximate and depend on maturity, previous experience, etc.)
Students will bring their own lunches. Tuition is $290 per week.
This intensive is appropriate for ballet students who are at least 9 years old and who have been studying ballet for at least 2 years, preferably with two weekly classes during the last year (lower level). The higher level is geared towards teens and adults who dance at a intermediate to advanced level and will include pointe work. Contact us if you have placement questions.